An anonymous visit to a page on the BoCA website may generate the following information:
- the domain number of the server permitting access to the internet
- date and time the website was accessed (this data allows us to understand our site traffic and make the adjustments necessary to avoid crashes at times of highest traffic)
- Numbers of visits per day to each page of the website
All of this data protects the anonymity of the user, is not considered personal data, and in no case permits us to identify a user.
- Date and time of previous visit to the website
- Contents accessed by the user on their first visit
- Security verification for log-in only pages on the website
It is possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies by changing the settings usually found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser.